We are happy to announce version 3.5.3 of openATTIC.
3.5.3 is a small bugfix release mainly containing fixes for upgrade bugs from openATTIC 2.0.
This release also features fixes regarding deletion of RGW users with existing buckets and the health widget in the classic dashboard widget.
We would like to thank everyone who contributed to this release.
Your feedback, ideas and bug reports are very welcome. If you would like to get in touch with us, consider joining our openATTIC Users Google Group, visit our #openattic channel on irc.freenode.net or leave comments below this blog post.
See the list below for a more detailed change log and further references. The OP codes in brackets refer to individual Jira issues that provide additional details on each item. You can review these on our public Jira instance.
Changelog for version 3.5.3
- Backend: Fixed db corruption when running oaconfig install (OP-2784)
- Backend: Fixed Settings page doesn't save new keyring information properly (OP-2729)
- Backend: Fixed "No SystemD in ifconfig.systemapi" Message (OP-2774)
- Backend: The Grafana dashboard will now be shown automatically when upgrading from oA 2.x to 3.x (OP-2843)
- Deployment: Add PreReq: %fillup_prereq to SUSE spec file (OP-2808)