We are happy to announce Version 3.5.1 of openATTIC.
As you can see from the length of the fixed bug section in the changelog, we've been focused on refining existing functionality and features.
More significant changes include the addition of:
- Graphical RBD striping preview
- Display OSDs list for each Ceph node
- Scrub option to Ceph nodes and OSDs
- Introduction of frontend unit tests
- Documentation chapter about unit tests in Python and how to configure and run them
Some notable bug fixes include:
- Update of our proxy implementation to support Grafana 4.5.1
- Fixed the openATTIC settings page to be accessible even without a valid keyring file
- Fixed pool size value in the pool overview table
In addition, we've replaced the web UI build tool 'Grunt' and package manager 'Bower' with a more modern solution called Webpack, which will also make the migration to the latest Angular version easier in the future.